All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionJesus commanded his followers to share the gospel to the ends of the earth, but this becomes difficult as one encounters cultural differences. Based on his experiences as a church planting missionary in Hawaii, Pastor Aaron Davis offers a brief and simple guide to overcoming cultural differences by embracing other cultures. This guide is offered in three easy principles, complete with discussion questions.
- Author BiographyAaron Davis is a pastor and church planter in Ewa Beach, Hawaii. He has been in full-time ministry for 15 years serving as a youth pastor, pastor, and missionary. He is a graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia and the New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. He and his wife, Samantha, reside in Ewa Beach, Hawaii with their two sons.
- Author(s)Aaron Davis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.