Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe poems contained in Embracing the Sun are all personal and heartfelt. Whether speaking from a place deep within or making observations of other people's challenges and triumphs, I tried to be gently honest and respectful in my approach. I wanted to convey the raw emotions and sentiment of the heartbreak and the victories of all whose voices I had the privilege to channel. These poems chronicle a lifetime of experiences and progression from the naive, wide-eyed adolescent growing up in the hard-kck life of Coney Island/Brooklyn New York that speak in Just Say No to the bewildered teenager searching for answers and guidance in Nanna , to the self-assured, unapologetic man of I Am & Nappy Crown . These poems were written with love,their sole purpose to give voice to those who have t been heard, understood or accepted. I hope this book will uplift and inspire all who read it to rise above mediocrity and to t settle for anything less than excellence.
- Author(s)Ramos Jonerio
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.