All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn 13 basic stitches and how to creatively combine them for stunning embellished effects. Brian Haggard is back with a rich compendium bursting with hundreds of embroidery designs for quilting, fashion items, gifts, and more. Full-sized patterns for elegant lettering, flowers and vines, plus vintage and whimsical images can be traced or printed on transfer paper - and enlarged or reduced to suite your project. Mix and match 375 unique elements, plus 2 alphabets, to embroider designs that reflect cherished memories.
- Author BiographyBrian Haggard is a popular art quilter, embroiderer, and interior designer.
- Author(s)Brian Haggard
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Note165 colour illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width201 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.