All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of Living on the Edge and Barbed Wire, Barricades, and Bunkers comes ather information-packed guidebook for today's survivalists, Emergency Air: For Shelter-in-Place Preppers and Home-Built Bunkers. This new book offers a breath of fresh air on a subject about which very little information is available. It won't matter how well you plan or how much food, water, and other supplies you have stored and waiting for your neighborhood to become a nuclear fallout zone. Without breathable air, you will die! Leaving it for others to compile the lists of bullets, beans, and Band-Aids in their disaster-relief books, F.J. Bohan details how to safely ventilate an underground bunker or shelter-in-place room, sealed with duct tape and plastic sheeting, so you can escape the airborne particulate threats of anthrax, nuclear fallout, dirty bombs, biological and pandemic agents, or other airborne threats. This book educates you about all the variables involved in providing fresh air to your shelter before the need arises, including passive and active ventilation, air pumps, plumbing the bunker, air filters, and gas masks. After studying Emergency Air, you can breathe easier kwing you have done all you can to ensure your family's emergency air supply during a chemical, biological, -radiological, or nuclear emergency.
- Author BiographyThe only thing F.J. Bohan enjoys more than living in the mountains is a good conversation over a great cup of coffee. He is a musician, gun enthusiast, amateur prospector, and dog and cat lover. When not helping his wife with their small orchard, vineyard, and berry farm, he can be found fishing or canoeing on their private mountain stream. He is currently hoping to see more bears and learn to play the banjo while promoting his books. With more than 25 years of practical experience in surviving under adverse conditions, he is happy to share what he has learned.
- Author(s)F. J. Bohan
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationColorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIncludes illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.