All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $26.30Trending at AU $28.24
About this product
- DescriptionIt's an e-mergency! The letter E took a tumble and the only way to get her back on her foot is for people to stop using her. But who can take her place? The other letters have to make a decision ASAP. Z is too sleepy and Y asks way too many questions. Thankfully, O rolls in to try and save the day. Now E can rost up and got bottor...as long as ovorybody follows the rulos. Chock-full of verbal and visual puns, this zany book is sure to tickle both the brain and the funny bone.
- Author BiographyTom Lichtenheld has illustrated many children's books, including the bestsellers Steam Train, Dream Train and Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site. You can see all of Tom's books and more at tomlichtenheld.com.
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date09/12/2015
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight249 g
- Width278 mm
- Height136 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom Lichtenheld
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.