Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionEcomic development that meets the needs of the global population without jeopardizing the capacity of future generations is a worldwide challenge for Multinational Enterprises (MNEs). They are expected to balance their role as global ecomic actors and environmental stewards in the environment in which they operate. Contributors from India, Europe and the United States offer new perspectives, contrasting US, European and emerging ecomies' approaches to sustainability and how they can generate roadmaps which yield invative solutions for one of the most contentious issues of our era. Their review suggests that the differential performance across developed and emerging ecomies has exposed potential weaknesses. Emerging Dynamics of Sustainability in Multinational Enterprises promotes greater emphasis on experimenting with unique local and sustainable approaches to solving problems faced by firms in, or from, emerging ecomies. This is a critical resource for researchers, practitioners and policy-makers concerned with sustainable development issues, and a fresh reference for graduate-level students and academics focusing on corporate governance, sustainable development and ethics as well as multinational enterprise management.
- Author BiographyEdited by John R. McIntyre, Professor & Executive Director, CIBER, Scheller College of Business, Georgia Institute of Technology, US, Silvester Ivanaj, Associate Professor, ICN Business School, Nancy-Metz and Member of CEREFIGE, Vera Ivanaj, Associate Professor, Universite de Lorraine and Member of CEREFIGE, France and Rabi N. Kar, Principal, SLC, University of Delhi, India
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleNew Horizons in International Business Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byJohn R. McIntyre,Rabi Narayan Kar,Silvester Ivanaj,Vera Ivanaj
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.