Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionStunning new fashion designs in 285 color images. These are fresh, invative creations from collections by recent graduates of sixteen of the most respected fashion design programs at colleges and universities across the United States. Garments from more than 100 talented designers w entering the fashion industry are featured, including looks for eveningwear, menswear, childrenswear, sportswear, and more. The wide range of work in this anthology is augmented with a brief dossier on each designer, including inspiration, materials, flats, and full-color fashion illustrations. This easy to navigate resource has garments organized alphabetically by designer and indexed graphically by school. It is an essential reference to the newest talent and trends in fashion.
- Author BiographySally Congdon-Martin began her career in fashion as a fashion journalist in Shanghai, China. She earned her master's degree in fashion from Drexel University, and now works as a patternmaker for an apparel company near Reading, PA.
- Author(s)Sally Congdon-Martin
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note285 color photos
- Weight1360 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.