All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionOnyeiwu focuses on how events of the twenty-first century are shaping key sectors of African ecomies and societies. He suggests that, compared to East Asia and Latin America, Africa still has a long way to go, despite recent improvements in performance.
- Author BiographySteve Onyeiwu is Professor of Economics at Allegheny College, USA. Born and raised in southwestern Nigeria, Onyeiwu was educated at the University of Connecticut, USA; University of Sussex, UK; Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria; and University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria. He has taught at Wesleyan University, Trinity College, and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, all of which are in the United States.
- Author(s)Steve Onyeiwu
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/05/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 33 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight472 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.