All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionEmerging market multinationals are becoming leaders in their industries, able to compete on equal terms with firms from advanced ecomies, but their paths toward global leadership are t always smooth. This book examines the specific challenges faced by emerging market multinationals as they seek to develop their international operations and proposes actionable solutions for them. The authors seamlessly combine academic analyses with a rich selection of real-world cases to provide a clear framework for understanding some of the barriers that prevent firms from emerging ecomies from succeeding abroad and show readers what actions can be taken to achieve sustained international growth. With clear, concise arguments and examples that bring the discussion to life, this insightful book will appeal to managers and students alike.
- Author BiographyAlvaro Cuervo-Cazurra is Professor of International Business and Strategy at Northeastern University. He is an expert on global strategy, with a special interest in emerging market multinationals. He co-edited Understanding Multinationals from Emerging Markets (Cambridge, 2014). William Newburry is Chair of the Department of Management and International Business and the SunTrust Bank Professor at Florida International University. His current research interests focus on how multinational corporations manage and interact with subsidiaries and other local stakeholders. Seung Ho Park is Parkland Chair Professor of Strategy at China Europe International Business School. He was the Founding President of Samsung Economic Research Institute, China and Managing Director of Skolkovo-EY Institute for Emerging Market Studies. His current research focuses on the growth strategies of local companies, the competitive dynamics between multinationals and local companies, and the roles of multinationals in emerging markets.
- Author(s)Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra,Seung-ho Park,William Newburry
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.