All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionAll information in the world doubles every three years. Techlogy advancements happen every two. Marketers today barely keep up with new channels rising. Facing opposition from seasoned generations, they need data and support to justify their new media endeavors. Social media, widgets, and SMS are just a few of the hottest buzzwords today. Targeting a fragmented audience is critical but riddled with challenges. Marketers must t only seek, evaluate and execute advanced campaigns but apply trends portraying how the human race is w deciding where, when and how their media is consumed. Fortunately, there are indicators during transitions in media techlogy that alert the professional as to the right time to jump. Emerging Marketer identifies, explains and takes a visionary approach to new media. Honest assessments of next-gen advertising will help formulate marketing strategies with tips, rules of thumb and examples. Observations of audience behavior today, will educate readers on key elements used to gauge media evolvement and how to predict the road ahead.
- Author BiographyShawn Rorick is a digital media professional with over 15 years experience in development, advertising, Internet marketing and next-gen advertising. Witnessing the boom of Las Vegas and working as Marketing Director for large corporations such as Cox Communications, MGM MIRAGE and Cirque du Soleil, he has gained the insight and experience to accurately describe our new media today and provide a road-map description of our future. Shawn has been requested to speak at a number of marketing conferences, recently serving as opening keynote and track publisher for PubCon 2008 and 2009. He has been quoted by executives as being responsible for single-handedly dragging Las Vegas interactive advertising into the 21st century. With hands-on experience in web development, interactive media planning and direct marketing execution, Shawn has trained, coached and educated many emerging marketers today. His expertise has been sought after for consulting companies in a variety of industries utilizing interactive media to reach their valued customers. Shawn is a graduate of Southern Illinois University with a double bachelor's in Business Management and Marketing with Applied Sciences Degrees in Technology. In recent years, he has founded and chaired the Las Vegas Interactive Marketing Association, standing at over 500 members today. Shawn is also the author of EmergingMarketer.com assisting several business units operating within the digital space including gaming, affiliate, social media, and Bluetooth. He currently resides in Las Vegas with his wife and two children, dedicating his career to educating marketers with all disciplines and backgrounds seeking to learn best practices and apply successful emerging media channels to their marketing endeavors.
- Author(s)Shawn Rorick
- PublisherEmerging Marketer Publishing, Incorporated
- Date of Publication09/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEmerging Marketer Publishing, Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.