All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides the theoretical, methodological, and praxis-driven issues in research on interpretive, critical, and cultural approaches to health communication. It includes an international collection of contributors, and highlights n-traditional (n-Western) perspectives on health communication.
- Author BiographyHeather M. Zoller (Ph.D., Purdue University) is an Associate Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Cincinnati. Her research in health and organizational communication focuses on the politics of public health, including corporate issue management and occupational health, community organizing/public participation, and health activism. Mohan J. Dutta (Ph.D. University of Minnesota) is associate professor of health communication, public relations and mass media and Director of Graduate Studies in the Department of Communication at Purdue University. Professor Dutta is the 2006 Lewis Donohew Outstanding Scholar in Health Communication and has received multiple research and teaching awards for his scholarly contributions. His research in health communication focuses on the culture-centered approach to health communication, politics of resistance in health, subaltern studies and postcolonial theories, and performance-based strategies of social change.
- Author(s)Heather Zoller,Mohan J. Dutta
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication16/05/2008
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note7 black & white tables
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.