CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionOnline gaming is widely popular and gaining more user attention every day. Computer game industries have made considerable growth in terms of design and development, but the scarcity of hardware resources at player or client side is a major pitfall for the latest high-end multimedia games. Cloud gaming is one proposed solution, allowing the end-user to play games using a variety of platforms with less demanding hardware requirements. Emerging Techlogies and Applications for Cloud-Based Gaming explores the opportunities for the gaming industry through the integration of cloud computing. Focusing on design methodologies, fundamental architectures, and the end-user experience, this publication is an essential reference source for IT specialists, game developers, researchers, and graduate-level students.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Multimedia and Interactive Technologies
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byP. Venkata Krishna
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.