All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the impact on the British illustrated publishing industry of emigres from Germany and Austria in the first half of the twentieth century, looking in particular at the art publishing houses of Phaidon Press and Thames & Hudson.
- Author BiographyAnna Nyburg wrote her PhD thesis on German and Austrian refugee art publishers in Britain between the wars for the University of London. She is presently the Humanities Erasmus Coordinator, Centre for Co-curricular Studies, at Imperial College, London.
- Author(s)Anna Nyburg
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Weight590 g
- Width150 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.