All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Password Emil!' If Mrs Tischbein had kwn the amazing adventures her son Emil would have in Berlin, she'd never have let him go. Emil is excited to be taking the train on his own for the first time. He doesn't like the look of his fellow passenger, the man in the bowler hat. Emil will just have to keep his wits about him and his money in his pocket. But Emil falls asleep and when he wakes up the man in the bowler hat is gone and so is the money! Emil is determined to get it back. He teams up with a gang of young detectives and so begins a hair raising chase across Berlin to catch the dirty rotten thief...
- Author BiographyErich Kastner was a German author, poet, screenwriter and satirist, known primarily for his humorous, socially astute poetry and children's literature. For the latter contributions he received the biennial, international Hans Christian Andersen Award in 1960. Carl Miller was the Artistic Director of the Young People's programme at the Royal Court Theatre from 1997 to 1999. Since 2002, he has been the Literary Manager of the Unicorn Theatre. He was textual advisor on Phyllida Lloyd's production of Webster's THE DUCHESS OF MALFI at the National Theatre in 2003.
- Author(s)Carl Miller,Erich Kastner
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2013
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.