All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time, scholars of nineteenth-century Spanish literature have at their disposal a research aid to Pardo Bazan's volumius contributions to three of the most important newspapers of her time, organized by subject headings. This bibliographic guide includes 408 descriptive entries that summarize and catalog Pardo Bazan's engaging writing on local and international topics such as feminism, literary and cultural criticism, fine arts and social life, and customs.
- Author BiographyMartha Zarate is Assistant Professor of Spanish/Italian/Portuguese and Latin-Latino Studies at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Author(s)Martha Zerate
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width143 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.