Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Emilie and Daniel arrive in Silk Harbor, Professor Abindon, an old colleague of the Marlendes, warns them that she s observed something strange and potentially deadly in the sky, a disruption in an upper air aether current. But as the Marlendes investigate further, they realize it s a ship from ather aetheric plane. It may be just a friendly explorer, or something far more sinister, but they will have to take an airship into the dangerous air currents to find out. Emilie joins the expedition and finds herself deep in personal entanglements, with an angry uncle, an interfering brother, and an estranged mother to worry about t to mention a lost family of explorers, the strange landscapes of the upper air, and the deadly menace that inhabits the sky world.
- Author BiographyMartha Wells is the author of several fantasy novels that have been published by Tor and HarperCollins, including Death of a Necromancer, which was a 1999 Nebula Nominee. Publishers Weekly has said of her work: Wells continues to demonstrate an impressive gift for creating finely detailed fantasy worlds rife with many-layered intrigues and immensely personable characters. And she has been lauded by authors such as Anne McCaffrey and Robin Hobb. Her books have been published in eight languages, including French, Spanish, German, Russian, and Dutch. Her most recent novel, The Cloud Roads was released by Night Shade Books in 2011. The sequel The Serpent Sea is forthcoming in 2012.
- Author(s)Martha Wells
- PublisherStrange Chemistry
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStrange Chemistry
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
- Weight277 g
- Width131 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.