Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionMexico erupted in a war among drug cartels in the summer of 2010. Violence that had been somewhat confined to some border cities spread to other places located on prime drug trafficking routes. The fictional city of Ciudad Tampa was one of those places. The story of that summer is told by Emilio, a businessman in the city and a part time minister to people in a shanty town on the edge of the city. It is a story of how the violence destroyed the fabric of life in what had been a quiet, little city, and how people took desperate measures to protect themselves and rid their city of the violence and crime. This is a story of human tragedy and triumph.
- Author(s)G Frank Miller
- Date of Publication24/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.