CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume's wide selection of reviews and criticism illustrates the powerful impression made by this vel from its first appearance in 1847, when even hostile readers expressed reluctant fascination, to the present day, when its qualities have repeatedly focused attention in various Marxist, feminist, structuralist, and post-structuralist critical inquiries. Among Victorian admirers represented are D.G.Rossetti, Matthew Arld, Swinburne and G.H.Lewes. Twentieth-century criticism runs from Virginia Woolf and E.M.Forster to Terry Eagleton, Margaret Homans and Hillis Miller.
- Author BiographyA. E. DYSON, general editor of the series, is Honorary Fellow of the University of East Anglia, where he has taught for many years. His publications include Yeats, Eliot and R. S. Thomas (1981), as well as titles in the Casebook series.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/06/1992
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCasebook S.
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight325 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byProfessor Miriam Allott
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.