All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe precocious little monkey continues her adventures in this book that teaches valuable lessons about exercise. It's never too early to start getting children to tice the benefits of exercise and this second Emily board book is aimed at getting the little ones moving.
- Author BiographyBetty Lou Phillips is the author of the children's title Emily Goes Wild! And the French interior design titles Secrets of French Design, Unmistakably French, Villa Decor: Decidedly French and Italian Style, French Influences, French by Design, and Provencal Interiors: French Country Style in America. She lives in Dallas, Texas. Sharon Watts illustrated Emily Goes Wild! Her other children's books include A Style All Her Own and The Greatest Potatoes. She also illustrates in various styles and media for clients such as the New York Times.
- Author(s)Betty Lou Phillips
- PublisherGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLayton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Content Note14colour illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width170 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sharon Watts
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.