Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionFertility is one of the major health and wellbeing issues for modern women, and Emma Cann's Total Fertility offers clear, warm and supportive advice to help you on your own unique fertility journey. This book will help you get pregnant w, whether you are going for natural or assisted conception, and also focus on fertility preservation to help you stay fertile longer so you can get pregnant in the future. Emma Cann answers the many nagging questions women have about fertility and conception; questions such as: How can I get a sense of my fertility? Can I preserve my fertility? When exactly should we be having sex? Does my diet really matter? Does stress lower my chances of conceiving? What exercise should I be doing? Reducing stress and approaching fertility with a calm and positive attitude is central to her approach to getting pregnant, so Emma also helps you develop a 'fertile mindset' with a toolbox of simple suggestions to cultivate emotional wellness for your particular fertility 'type'. Written in Emma's trademark optimistic, warm and n-judgmental tone, Total Fertility is a book for anyone who is thinking - or has ever thought of - getting pregnant.
- Author BiographyEmma Cannon is one of the UK's leading integrated fertility specialists. A registered acupuncturist, she is an expert on fertility, pregnancy and gynaecology, and is the author of The Baby-Making Bible (Macmillan, ISBN 978-0230767669) and You and Your Bump (Rodale UK, ISBN 978-1905744886).
- Author(s)Emma Cannon
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight394 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.