CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.88Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionBest-selling velist Emma Jean Sullivan longed for a baby for years, but after she and her husband Peter were unable to conceive, she staunchly vowed to become the standard bearer for all childless couples. And she succeeds spectacularly. At age 48 (43 according to her blog, Life, Full Tilt) Emma Jean enjoys a rabid anti-baby fan base and her vels have sold millions. But w she confronts a dilemma larger than any that her heroines have faced: she's pregnant. And the baby's father is t her husband. Through fault of her own (he was just so damned adorable), Emma Jean had begun a passionate affair with Riley, a fetching airplane mechanic she met at a book signing in L.A. Terrified of losing both her fan base and her identity, she struggles to maintain her sham brand and her marriage. But Peter is busy embezzling Emma Jean's money and completely uninterested in fatherhood, and Riley has his hands full with problems of his own. Not only that, her latest vel is a miserable failure, and a Vanity Fair reporter, who plans to out Emma Jean's pregnancy to her fans, is stalking her. What's a suddenly broke, failing, middle-aged, pregnant velist to do? Why, flee to a glamorous resort town, of course. There, Emma Jean plots her next move.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Rains Dixon is a writer and writing teacher. She has published numerous articles and stories as well as three non-fiction books. Charlotte received her MFA in creative writing from Spalding University and teaches in the Loft certificate-writing program at Middle Tennessee State University. She lives in Portland, Oregon. Visit her blog at www.charlotterainsdixon.com.
- Author(s)Charlotte Rains Dixon
- PublisherVagabondage Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVagabondage Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.