Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionAbout this Book Emma Street does exist and for some twenty years was the home of the McDuffie family in Tampa, Florida. The house was on an oak lined street, paved with asphalt bricks and sidewalks on either side. It had a large rock formation in the side yard in the shape of an M, with spaces for flowers to be planted. Not a wealthy family but we didn't really kw we were poor either as we always had food on the table, a fairly warm place to sleep and clothes on our back. Six children being raised by a widowed mother so we had chores to do and helped out with small jobs over the years to make ends meet. The time of this writing covers my memories between 1938 through 1952. I shall always be indebted to my Mother, Louise, for the love and guidance given to me and my siblings as we grew to adulthood. Not in any chrological order, written as memory allowed.
- Author(s)Cliff McDuffie
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.