All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.03
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.88
About this product
- DescriptionThe Change and Cherish trilogy, based on the true story of Emma Wagner Giesy, w available in one volume: A Clearing in the Wild When Emma's outspoken ways and growing skepticism lead to a clash with the 1850s Bethel, Missouri colony's beloved leader, she finds new opportunities to pursue her dreams of independence. But as she clears a pathway West to her truest and deepest self, she discovers something she never expected: a yearning for the warm embrace of community. A Tendering in the Storm Determined to raise her children on her own terms, Emma suddenly finds herself alone and pregnant with her third child, struggling to keep her family secure in the remote coastal forest of the Washington Territory. As clouds of despair close in, she must decide whether to continue in her own waning strength or to humble herself and accept help from the very people she once so eagerly left behind. A Mending at the Edge As a mother, daughter, sister, and estranged wife, Emma struggles to find her place inside-and outside-the confines of her religious community. Emma reaches out to others on the fringe, searching for healing and purpose. By blending her unique talents with service to others, she creates renewed hope as she weaves together the threads of family, friends, and faith.
- Author BiographyJane Kirkpatrick is the author of twenty books and is a two-time winner of the WILLA Literary Award. Her first novel, A Sweetness to the Soul, won the Western Heritage Wrangler Award, an honor given to writers such as Barbara Kingsolver and Larry McMurtry. For twenty-six years she 'homesteaded' with her husband Jerry on a remote ranch in Eastern Oregon. She now lives with Jerry, and her two dogs and one cat on small acreage in Central Oregon while she savors the value of friendship over fame.
- Author(s)Jane Kirkpatrick
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleChange and Cherish Historical Series
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight1143 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine62 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.