All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this highly original work, John Ruskan explores the intricacies of feeling-oriented art. He presents radical insights about the nature of the art process that explain exactly what it is that artists do, how they can do it better, and how to make art an essential route to enlightenment through revealing and integrating the personal unconscious. He demystifies artistic manic-depressiveness, clarifying in remarkably simple terms how it forms and how it may be handled and reversed. His original three stages of art provide a road map for those traveling the glorious yet often perilous path of the artist, revealing those perils and how to avoid them. He will enable you to experience art, either as a viewer or creator, as a vital part of your evolutionary advancement.
- Author(s)John Ruskan
- PublisherR. Wyler & Co.
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintR. Wyler & Co.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.