All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionIn this highly original work, John Ruskan explores the intricacies of feeling-oriented art. He presents radical insights about the nature of the art process that explain exactly what it is that artists do, how they can do it better, and how to make art an essential route to enlightenment through revealing and integrating the personal unconscious. He demystifies artistic manic-depressiveness, clarifying in remarkably simple terms how it forms and how it may be handled and reversed. His original three stages of art provide a road map for those traveling the glorious yet often perilous path of the artist, revealing those perils and how to avoid them. He will enable you to experience art, either as a viewer or creator, as a vital part of your evolutionary advancement.
- Author(s)John Ruskan
- PublisherR. Wyler & Co.
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintR. Wyler & Co.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.