All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book of its kind, Staying with Playing seeks to formulate an understanding of ADHD and its treatment within the domain of children's emotional development. It masterfully frames the various ways in which ADHD symptoms are really atypical ways of grappling with emotional experiences. Moreover, it sketches out a manner of conducting play therapy with ADHD children to enhance their emotion-regulation skills that is grounded in the therapist embodying an energetic, participatory style of engaging children. The reader will be lured in by the book's ample clinical case descriptions.
- Author BiographyEnrico Gnaulati, PhD, is a former faculty member in the Child and Family Studies Department at California State University, Los Angeles. Dr. Gnaulati maintains a private practice in Pasadena, California and is a frequent public speaker on child development and parenting issues.
- Author(s)Enrico Gnaulati
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication28/01/2008
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.