All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- DescriptionIf you thought Emotionally Unhinged took you for an emotional ride, wait until you get into Emotional: A Powerful Expression of Words. With this second poetic compilation, the author allows her readers to take a look inside the emotional turmoil that exists when a woman attempts to find her inner self and cope with a world that drives her to the brink of insanity. So sit back and get ready for the emotional roller coaster that Emotional will definitely take you on.
- Author BiographyWords cannot capture the true spirit of the author Que D. Jacobs. This poet utilizes words to pen down the most emotional and heartfelt expressions that one has encountered. With words, she has managed to capture emotions that some people would rather not feel at all. Que has published two books. Her first venture, Emotionally Unhinged unveiled on a portion of what she has kept under wraps for many years. But her most recent expression, she is releasing even more of herself. Que is a mother, wife, educator, and entrepreneur. She finds great passion in writing and even more when she creates various projects that reveal her love for beautiful things. Que is constantly evolving and embracing whatever life has to offer in hopes of leaving her toolbox for life plentiful. For more information or insight into this magnetic author, visit anotherquecreation.webs.com or princessque.webs.com.
- Author(s)Que D Jacobs
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.