CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionMany individuals who suffer from acute distress avoid seeking psychological assistance due to barriers such as shame, stigma, and lack of availability of sources. These barriers are reduced in the on-line environment as a result of its unique features, particularly anymity, textual communication, and the ability to overcome the limits of time and space. Providing psychological assistance on the internet has become increasingly widespread over the last three decades by means of various channels such as personal chats, email, and online support groups. The emotional first aid provided by trained volunteers constitutes a unique context of online counselling that emerged from the well-kwn community mental health services kwn as hotlines. The present book presents the various applications and illuminates the potential advantages of emotional first aid via the online environment.
- Author(s)Hana Ezer,Itzhak Gilat,Rachel Sagee
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight402 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.