Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionMichael David Lawrience has gathered the lifetime experiences of over 15 people from around the world. They share practical methods for overcoming physical and emotional pain and suffering, abuse, and trauma. Michael has over 40 years' experience as a holistic health practitioner with a B.A in Sacred Healing and practices as a certified Bowenwork Practitioner. Michael has vast experience as a personal development seminar leader, as well as a Residential Coach mentoring teenage girls at therapeutic schools -Break your cycle of suffering -Learn how to best heal emotional pain -Overcome sabotage of your happiness -Awaken your excitement and joy Get your owner's manual describing practical methods to release your physical and emotional chronic pain, suffering, and emotional stress. Part 1 - Improving emotional health, easing pain, healing ourselves, healing physical/emotional abuse, facing our fears, & stabilizing our minds. Part 2- Empowerment from codependency, caring for ourselves, healing physical pain, causes behind physical pain, & healing sabotage of our success. Part 3 - Making conscious choices, path of the heart, paths of service, global paradigm shift, & spiritual awakening.
- Author BiographyMichael David Lawrience travels a path of awakening from separation into Oneness. He has dedicated his life for over 40 years, discovering and healing himself and others physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Michael's spirit radiates healing, inspiration, love, and peace as an energy healer and a Professional Bowenwork Practitioner. As a personal development seminar leader for over 20 years, he has taught professionals as well as nonprofessionals in the United States, Canada, and Brazil. He also has experience as a Residential Coach mentoring and teaching teenage girls. Michael is a certified Residential Coach III with over 13 years' experience teaching teen's self-awareness, self-esteem, and self-reliance. He has over 40 years' experience as a holistic health practitioner with a B.A in Sacred Healing and has been a certified Bowenwork Practitioner since 2005. Michael's niche is emotional health with extensive personal experience related to codependency recovery, strengthening self-esteem, healing the inner child, stress management, and meditation, which he has practiced for over 40 years.
- Author(s)Michael David Lawrience
- PublisherLawrience Publishing
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrience Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.