All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.52
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.60
- AU $40.99Trending at AU $51.68
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $22.85
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $36.11
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a new introduction read by Daniel Goleman and a bonus dialogue between the author and Jon Kabat-Zinn.It is the tenth anniversary since the first publication of Daniel Goleman's groundbreaking bestseller, Emotional Intelligence which maps the territory where IQ meets EQ, where we apply what we kw to how we live. Spending over a year on the New York Times bestseller list, Emotional Intelligence provided the evidence for what many successful people already knew: being smart isn't just a matter of mastering facts; it's a matter of mastering your own emotions and understanding the emotions of the people around you.
- Author BiographyDANIEL GOLEMAN, Ph. D., covered behavioral and brain sciences for The New York Times for twelve years and is codirector of the Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations at Rutgers University. He has taught at Harvard, his alma mater, and as a consultant addresses groups and businesses around the world. He is also the author of Primal Leadership and co-author of Destructive Emotions.
- Author(s)Daniel P Goleman
- PublisherMacMillan Audio
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMacMillan Audio
- Weight313 g
- Width136 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Read byBarrett Whitener,Daniel P Goleman
- Contained items statement11 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time780
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.