Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is aimed at readers interested in advanced consumer behaviour theories both graduate students in their final year and practitioners with an MBA or similar background. The book focuses on recent neurological or psychological insights originating from brain scanning or neurological experiments on basic emotional processes in the brain and their role in controlling human behaviour. These insights are translated by the authors to cover the behaviour of ordinary individuals in every-day life. The book looks at these developments in the light of traditional cognitive theories of consumer choice and it discusses the implications for advertising and other communication testing. The book offers a first-time thorough review of contemporary thinking in the field of consumer behaviour and an exhaustive amount of empirical evidence to support the authors' tion of an emerging paradigm of emotionally-based consumer choice where mental brand equity becomes a central phemen.
- Author BiographyFlemming Hansen is Professor at the Copenhagen Business School and Ekon.dr. from Lund's University in Sweden. He is the Research Director for CBS/Center for Marketing Communication.He has a background in applied research as an owner of the largest Danish Research Institute, AIM, and later as an advisor for TNS-Gallup Copenhagen. He is a past Vice President for ESOMAR and EMAC, and he is currently President for the European Advertising Association.Flemming Hansen is on the Editorial Board for several international journals, and he has written more than 300 articles in renowned journals and conference proceedings. His work has been published in Journal of Consumer Research, Journal of Marketing Research etc.He is author of: Consumer Choice Behavior - A Cognitive Theory 1972 and a long list of books on consumer behaviour, marketing research, advertising, branding etc.Sverre Riis Christensen is an Associate Director of TNS Gallup and holds a Master's degree in marketing and organizational theory from the Copenhagen Business School.Sverre Riis Christensen in his business career from 1974 to 2003 has held a position as Market Research Director in AIM Research. He has been Marketing Manager for the Carlsberg Breweries and Marketing Director for Danish department store chain Magasin du Nord. He has been Managing Director of a web agency (part of DDB) and Managing Director of a PR and communications office (part of WPP) and worked as an independent consultant on strategic marketing issues. From 2003 to 2006 he worked at the CBS/Center for Marketing Communication with research projects concerned with emotional responses. He is author of two books on market research and tactical communication and several articles concerned with emotional responses to sponsorships and politicians. From 2006 he has held his current position as Associate Director at TNS Gallup.
- Author(s)Flemming Hansen,Sverre Riis Christensen
- PublisherCopenhagen Business School Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationFrederksberg
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintCopenhagen Business School Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight790 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.