All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a simple guide to a better understanding of emotions. Anger, jealousy, and fear are the three big topics of this book, together with some simple meditations to deal with these emotions. The book consist of short quotes and text excerpts, giving the reader unusual and new insights into an understanding of emotions. Our feelings play a profound role in how we feel about ourselves, and they can even affect our physical health. Often we are trapped in the dilemma between expression and repression. Although expressing our emotions can easily scare or hurt others, by repressing them we risk hurting ourselves. Osho offers a third alternative: to understand the roots of our emotions and develop the knack of watching them and learning from them as they arise, rather than being taken over by them. Eventually we find that even the most challenging and difficult situations longer have the power to provoke us and cause us pain.
- Author BiographyOsho is a contemporary mystic whose life and teachings have influenced millions of people of all ages, and from all walks of life. His often provocative and challenging teachings generate today more and more interest and his readership is dramatically expanding around the world in more than fifty languages. People can easily recognize the wisdom of his insights, and their relevance to our lives and to the issues we are facing today. The Sunday Times in London named Osho as one of the 1,000 Makers of the 20th Century . He is known around the world for his revolutionary contribution to meditation - the science of inner transformation - with the unique approach of his OSHO Active Meditations acknowledging the accelerated pace of contemporary life and bringing meditation into modern life.
- PublisherOsho International
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOsho International
- Weight142 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.