All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book chronicles the life and work of the late Arthur Kornberg, one of the premier biochemists in the world, who discovered the enzyme DNA polymerase, a key enzyme required for the biosynthesis of DNA.The book provides readers with a view of the personality and character of one of the great biochemists of the late 20th century, as well as insights into the origin and growth of the discipline of nucleic acid biochemistry, especially the biosynthesis of DNA.The book consists of 17 chapters that trace the life and work of Arthur Kornberg.
- Author(s)Errol C. Friedberg
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.