All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColas draws on interdisciplinary debates surrounding the tion of empire, and offers a survey of different imperial experiences across time and place. Successive chapters consider the imperial organisation of political space, the role of markets in sustaining imperial rule and the contradictory expressions of imperial culture.
- Author BiographyAlejandro Colas is Lecturer in International Relations at Birkbeck College, University of London and University of Sussex.
- Author(s)Alejandro Colas
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleKey Concepts
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.