Empirical Knowledge: Readings in Contemporary Epistemology by Rowman & Littlefield (Paperback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $70.01+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition provides an excellent overview of the field of epistemology. Revised sections on justification and kwledge and the Gettier Problem, and new sections on skepticism and naturalized epistemology, present the most important foundational and recent work in the theory of kwledge. Organized specifically with courses in mind, Empirical Kwledge is accessible to upper-level undergraduates and graduate students.
- Author BiographyPaul K. Moser is professor of philosophy at Loyola University of Chicago. He is the author or editor of many books on philosophy, including Philosophy after Objectivity (Oxford University Press 1993) and Contemporary Materialism (Routledge 1994).
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1996
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byPaul K. Moser
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.