All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- Description*Shortlisted in the Management and Leadership Textbook Category at CMI Management Book of the Year Awards 2017* Lecturers, request your electronic inspection copy here. Keen to succeed in today's competitive job market? Want to learn how to make the most of longer-term graduate career development opportunities? This handy guide is the gateway to help you understand the academic and practical aspects of employability and to make the most of your longer-term graduate employability development. Inside you'll find: *A critical examination of theory to help with your employability studies *Practical insights through real-world case studies on everything from job applications, to using work experience and networking effectively *Specially commissioned employer, university, adviser and graduate insights from organisations large and small, as diverse as investment banking and international development aid giving you the inside track on what employers are looking for and how to develop your career. This essential guide equips you with the kwledge and practical guidance you need to achieve your full potential during your studies, into your first role, and in your career beyond.
- Author BiographyDr John Neugebauer FCIPD is a Client Director at Bristol Business School, University of the West of England. He has had international and UK experience as an HR executive and has researched managerial careers and taught with the Open University, Bath University and Bristol University. He is an external examiner at Plymouth Business School, and Bristol University Dental School. Prior to his academic career, he was Head of HR for a national organisation. He is a qualified coach, and has had extensive experience working and consulting in private sector (national and international), public sector, and third sector organisations. Jane Evans-Brain is a human resource business partner in a large national organisation, and has over twenty eight years HR experience in recruitment, learning in the work place, talent development, training, employment law, assessment centres, and change management. Jane also has experience of external consulting.
- Author(s)Jane Evans-Brain,John Neugebauer
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight499 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.