All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis latest volume of Advances contains a series of original and invative empirical and survey papers that investigate theoretical and contemporary issues facing participatory organizations. The first four papers explore the growing area of participatory and labor-managed firms' survival. The second group of three papers offers a number of new approaches and insights into the performance effects of participatory firms, and the final group of papers provides a broad-ranging synthesis and assessment of the experience of employee ownership and participation in transition ecomies. Collectively, these nine papers truly constitute Advances in the Ecomic Analysis of Participatory and Labor-Managed Firms .
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication06/07/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAdvances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory & Labor-Managed Firms
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAndrew Robinson,Virginie Perotin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.