All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionFrom recognition to treatment to prevention, this outstanding guide offers techniques and programs specifically tailored to assist the alcoholic, the gambler, the emotionally disturbed, and the maritally, legally, or financially distressed, among others. In addition, experts also show how to establish programs in retirement planning, leisure counseling, wellness, career planning, dual career counseling, and outplacement counseling. Providing realistic and practical assistance, they show precisely how to incorporate employee counseling and assistance into strategic management planning and identify potential legal and risk problems created by employees in need.
- Author Biographyers /f Donald /i W. /r ed.
- Date of Publication11/12/1985
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight672 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDonald W. Myres
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.