All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionIf you do t kw your rights or do t kw how to prepare for a Disciplinary Hearing, just carry on reading and find all the necessary basic guidance! The Guide is full of step by step information for your preparation, explaining what to expect in the actual proceedings, and your legal rights. The Guideline will also assist in identifying the shortcomings or n compliance on the side of the Employer, prior to conducting the Disciplinary Hearing and during the Disciplinary Hearing, which could work in your favor should the matter end up at the Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration, kwn as the CCMA. (Possibly kwn under a different name outside South Africa) When an Employee receives a Notification of a Disciplinary Hearing there is rmally t much time to prepare, especially if you need to research how the procedures and final detail fit together or what your responsibilities and rights are at such hearings. The guidelines can assist you to do preparation quickly and effectively. Employees have the right to defend their case against unfair treatment at the workplace. To achieve this: Kw your rights. Kw what to do. Kw how to prepare. Kw what to expect in Disciplinary Hearings. If you are currently facing a Disciplinary Hearing, ACT w! It is never too late to prepare! If you are expecting a Disciplinary Hearing, be PROACTIVE! It will give you a huge advantage!
- Author BiographyOver the years, my spouse and I have been assisting Employees and Employers to prepare for their Disciplinary Hearings and CCMA Cases, and mostly without compensation. It was a hobby due to the intense interest in Labour Law. During the beginning of this year, my sister was in the unfortunate position of being notified to appear in a Disciplinary Hearing. With helping her with all the preparations, I realized that there are many Employees in the same position as her every day, but due to the lack of knowledge or understanding of the procedures, do not put up a fight and in so doing lose their jobs, self respect and respect of others, just because they did not know or understand their rights. We used a part of my sister's case in this Guide as the Case Study, but we have changed the names, dates and places to protect her for obvious reasons. What few people realize, is that the Labour Law, or Labour Relations Act as known in South Africa, is one of the most progressive and liberal found anywhere in the world. No matter where a person lives, this Guide if followed properly will assist you in standing your ground and winning the fight against Employers who unfairly and unreasonably attempt to terminate your employment with a Company.
- Author(s)Darian Kyle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.