Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $217.19+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $202.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionDetailed, need-to-kw information for paralegals, legal professionals, and human resource professionals on the day-to-day aspects of employment law procedure and practice. In a straightforward, practical manner, Employment Law: Practice and Procedures prepares legal studies, paralegal, and human resource professionals for their first day on the job, armed with need-to-kw, ready-to-apply information about employment law. Throughout the book, concepts and ideas combine with practical exercises to present material in a way that ensures retention and eases application of the job's duties and responsibilities. Each chapter focuses on daily assignments similar to work assignments in a law firm setting or human resources work environment, covers modern day trends in employment law, looks at expectations of supervising attorneys, and discusses interaction with prospective clients. Included are helpful learning aids to give the concepts real meaning to today's students, including Work Place Projects, Critical Thinking Questions, and case law in each chapter.
- Author BiographyAra A. Hatamian is a Juris Doctorate degreed Advocate for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department (LASD), specializing in the discipline of civilian and sworn personnel. Mr. Hatamian was also a former Civil Service Commissioner for the City of Glendale, CA. Prior to his appointment as an Advocate and City Commissioner, Mr. Hatamian worked for the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office assisting in the prosecution of criminal defendants in the County of Los Angeles. Mr. Hatamian prides himself as a civil servant and has volunteered teaching intercity fifth graders about crime prevention. Mr. Hatamian's true passion is teaching. Since 2005, he has taught several different college level legal courses as a lead instructor, earning the teacher of the year award. Recently he was accepted into the prestigious International Network to Promote the Rule of Law (INPROL), located in Washington D.C. Mr. Hatamian is looking forward to contributing to the international community by enforcing discipline in law enforcement agencies across the globe. As a legal professional in executive management, Mr. Hatamian has experience both in the private sector and the government sector. The majority of Mr. Hatamian's experience consists of Criminal Law, Torts Law, Civil Service and Administrative Law, and matters of Civil Rights. His contribution to Civil Rights has been recognized by the Museum of Tolerance, with the inclusion of his name on the Wall of Tolerance in Montgomery Alabama. On his free time, Mr. Hatamian enjoys spending time and traveling with his wife and two adorable daughters. Mr. Hatamian's favorite quote is Choose a career path you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Author(s)Ara Hatamian
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.