Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionTailored to meet the needs of business students, this book allows readers to navigate the core legal provisions in employment law and get to grips with crucial issues. The language used is easy to follow and the structure of the book provides an accessible introduction to the subject. Throughout, the book provides relevant examples, gives international law comparisons and imbues readers with a 'best practice' awareness. Students will also use the book to: - Recognize and understand relevant case law in key areas; - Understand how employment law works in practice; - Assess the effectiveness of United Kingdom and European employment law. This book will be of invaluable help to Undergraduate and MBA students as well as those pursing a CIPD employment law course.
- Author BiographyRobert Upex is interested in all aspects of Employment Law, particularly employment contracts, unfair and wrongful dismissal, transfers of undertakings and discrimination law. He is Professor of Law at the University of Surrey and from 2002-2005 was Head of the Department of Law. He was previously Head of the School of Law and Professor of Law at Kingston University.
- Author(s)Robert Upex,Stephen T. Hardy
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations,
- Weight277 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.