Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.39Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a UK perspective on the EU's social dimension, this new text opens with a historical overview of EU social and employment policy, which is followed by chapters that focus on specific topics covered by the 'social dimension' of the European Union. These give the reader a detailed understanding of the nature of EU involvement in each area.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL GOLD is a Senior Lecturer in European Business & Employee Relations and Director of Graduate Studies at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Michael Gold
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight524 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.