All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide describes how large-scale labour-based infrastructure programmes, carried out by contract, should be developed. It introduces cost-effective, employment-intensive approaches to infrastructure works while exploring how socio-ecomic objectives such as employment, conditions of work and labour standards can be integrated into private sector programmes of this nature. Written to contribute to a policy of job creation and progress in developing countries, the guide discusses different options for private sector development. It examines the selection and participation of private contractors and consultants and looks at methods for ensuring the regular and timely payment of workers. It also explores appropriate and transparent contract systems, and examines contract bidding, tendering and reporting.
- Author(s)Andreas Beusch,Jan de Veen,Peter Bentall
- PublisherInternational Labour Office
- Date of Publication20/05/1999
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationGeneva
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintInternational Labour Office
- Content Noteglossary
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.