All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by experienced counsellor Claire Hall and fertility expert Dr Devora Lieberman, EMPOWERED FERTILITY is a practical guide for women to help them cope with their psychological wellbeing, their emotions, family and friends and their attitudes during a very difficult time. It contains clearly structured and expressed information and offers women practical steps to assist them as they go through the processes of treatment for infertility. Each section of the book gives the reader information and support to address physical, psychological, emotional and social challenges that can arise when dealing with infertility and also with IVF treatment. Subjects include managing expectations, dealing with fear, releasing control and handling changes in relationships. The reader can work through at their own pace, making use of the coaching tools and exercises to help with each step. For readers who are starting or in the midst of IVF treatment, the last section of the book forms an IVF Cycle Handbook, to guide women through their experience.
- Author BiographyClaire Hall (Author) Claire Hall is a counsellor/life coach who writes a variety of coaching articles and is published in Wellbeing Magazine, Madison Magazine, Good Health Magazine, Empower Magazine, Cleo, Maketheworldmove.com, Escape magazine, Contact magazine and Cosmopolitan. She also writes and delivers tailored workshops and presentations on a broad range of topics. Dr Devora Lieberman (Author) Devora Lieberman joined Genea in 2003, when it was still called Sydney IVF. Prior to that, Devora had spent 3 years as Associate Medical Director, Women's Health at Organon (now part of MSD). Devora now devotes most of her clinical work to infertility and miscarriage management. Devora has also been a clinician in the Menopause Clinic at Sydney's Royal North Shore Hospital since her arrival in Australia in 1998. She served as President of Family Planning NSW from June 2003 to March 2014. She became a Director of Sexual Health and Family Planning Australia in 2003, and served as its President from 2006-2008. Devora has also been a Director of the Board of the Fertility Society of Australia from 2005-2013, and held the office of Vice President from 2007-2009. Devora has presented at regional and national conferences and has contributed to textbooks and several peer-reviewed publications.
- Author(s)Claire Hall,Devora Lieberman
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication27/01/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintHachette Australia
- Weight210 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.