All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionIn an ecomic environment where ministries and nprofit organizations are struggling to identify and implement new, invative strategies to sustain growth and remain relevant, Empowered Marketing was written to provide insights and creative strategies to help you navigate through the unique nuances of church and n-profit marketing. Many of these organizations rely on volunteers to manage their marketing efforts and this book is ideal for marketing directors, n-profit board members, committee chairs or volunteers who have been tasked with providing marketing direction or support for a church or n-profit organization. This beginners resource will help church and n-profit marketing professionals balance the nuances of communicating effectively while implementing creative strategies that best convey your unique brand...even with a limited budget. It's time to stand out from the pack and use every resource available to you, to help further your important mission of making a difference and changing lives for the better.
- Author BiographyAnthony Scott is Director of Marketing & Creative Strategy for an international mega-ministry based in Dallas, Texas. In this capacity, he oversees and develops strategies for national ministry outreaches, donor development and television. With more than 20 years of experience in advertising and marketing, Scott has developed strategic solutions to build and market international brands among consumers. He has been recognized nationally for his keen insights and accurate knowledge of consumer behavior and speaks frequently to companies and organizations about marketing. An entrepreneur and former ad agency owner, Anthony Scott has been featured in Adweek Magazine, The Dallas Business Journal and the Ad Business Report. An active member of his community, Scott has served on several non-profit boards including President/Chair of The Dallas Advertising League, a local chapter of the 50,000 member American Advertising Federation.
- Author(s)MacKenzie King Professor of Canadian Studies Anthony Scott
- PublisherUrban Publishing
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.