All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionEmpowering Marginal Communities with Information Networking provides valuable insights into the successes and challenges faced by development project implementers around the world. It includes methodologies, techlogical constraints, implementation challenges, and sustainability issues of different projects, focusing on the empowerment of marginal communities. Empowering Marginal Communities with Information Networking supports rural techlogy and information systems in order to strengthen grass-roots institutions by blending indigeus kwledge and modern techlogy. This book includes success stories, drawbacks, and facts and figures in the social transformation processes of globalization.
- Author BiographyHakikur Rahman, PhD. is the Project Coordinator of the Sustainable Development Networking Programme (SDNP) in Bangladesh, a global initiative of UNDP since December 1999. He is also the Secretary of South Asia Foundation Bangladesh Chapter. Before joining SDNP he worked as the Director, Computer Division, Bangladesh Open University. He has written several books and many articles/papers on computer education for the informal sector and distance education.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIGI Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byHakikur Rahman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.