All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.00
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe empowerment of the learner to cope with changes and challenges brought about by MetaCapitalism is discussed in two classroom research projects. The University of Haver project deals with subjective theories of teachers and learners on portfolio (self-) assessment at the tertiary level of language learning, which should be seen against the background of the European Language Portfolio. The overall evaluation is positive and recommends the portfolio as a tool to bridge learning, teaching and assessment. The University of Wollongong project (Australia) reveals culture-specific aspects and beliefs on language learning and teaching, which are determined by multiculturalism and challenged by multiliteracies, including electronic literacy to be developed by staff and students.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Rita Kupetz is Professor of Methodology of Teaching English as a Foreign Language and Applied Linguistics at the University of Hanover, where she was Head of the Language Centre while the classroom research discussed in this book was being carried out. She spent the Winter Semester 2001 at the University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia, where she continued with the study on culture-specific beliefs regarding teaching and learning.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleFremdsprachendidaktik Inhalts und Lernerorientiert
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig.
- Weight230 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byRita Kupetz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.