Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.31Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Fans of Philippa Gregory will be entranced. Kate Quinn's unforgettable third vel is a mesmerising story of passion, ambition and betrayal.' Elle Under its beloved Emperor Trajan, the Roman Eagle spreads its wings, advancing ever further into the untamed world. But neither Trajan r his reign can last for ever. Gladiator turned soldier Vix is back in Rome to make his fortune. Sabina, the wayward daughter of a senator, craves adventure. United by their devotion to the Emperor, Vix and Sabina are unaware that the wolves are gathering. Trajan's enigmatic Empress has her own plans for Sabina. And the aristocratic Hadrian, the Empress's protege, conceals dark ambitions rooted in a secret prophecy. When Trajan falls, the hardened warrior, the adventurous girl, the shadowy empress and the scheming politician are caught in a deadly whirlwind that threatens to seal all their fates - and that of the Roman Empire itself...
- Author BiographyKate Quinn is a native of southern California. She attended Boston University, where she earned a Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Classical Voice whilst at the same time writing her first novel, MISTRESS OF ROME, in the university's basement computer lab. Now twenty-eight, Kate lives in San Diego with her husband.
- Author(s)Kate Quinn
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Weight300 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.94Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $10.85Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.