All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'On Saturdays I visit Auntie Dollo. 'What would you like to do today?' she says. 'Do you want to help me make some feather flowers?' Beautifully illustrated, this is a lively and unique story about a little girl and the fun she has at her Auntie Dollo's house. A vibrant story about connecting with culture and family.
- Author BiographyLeann J Edwards, born in 1962 at Robinvale, Victoria, is a descendant of the Mara tribe from the Gulf of Carpentaria, and the Wiradjuri tribe from central New South Wales. She completed a three-year Koori Art and Design course at the East Gippsland College of TAFE and has exhibited widely in Australia and overseas. She was part of the Indigenous Global Art Exchange and spent time at the Zuni School in New Mexico and the Choctaw Tribal School in 2000. Leann hopes to foster a greater appreciation of the Aboriginal people and culture through her art. She has worked as an area Koori Perspective teacher and as artist in residence at primary and secondary schools.
- Author(s)Leann J. Edwards
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication23/07/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width265 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.72
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.46
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $13.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.