All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
About this product
- DescriptionManagers and consultants consistently te that much of what has been planned is t implemented and that on the other hand other things that were t planned successfully emerge. The driving forces for invation are for the main part hidden in the tacit kwledge of organizations. This is where Management Constellations come into place. They permit to gather information that is otherwise t immediately accessible. When it comes to making critical decisions there is hardly any tool that is so quick and accurate in pointing to the relevant factors. Furthermore various alternative actions can be simulated to evaluate the potential effects. This book is aimed at managers and consultants, who want to break new ground in developing the potential of their organization. In the first part the authors present the theoretical background of the methodology. Part two is meant as a field book for the practitioner who wants to integrate the method into his work as consultant or manager. Gunthar Weber states in his preface: There are a remarkable number of things that I like in this book: It is compact and manageable so it can be read even by busy people. The authors present the contents in a well-structured and differentiated way with clear and vivid case-studies. ... The approach of Management Constellations and Organizational Constellations is still in the phase of development despite having been successfully tried and tested over the last few years. ... This book could contribute to it being, in my opinion, currently the best introduction t only to management constellations but to organizational constellations in general. Therefore it deserves to command widespread attention and I very much wish that it will get it.
- Author(s)Claude Rosselet,Georg Senoner
- Date of Publication27/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight195 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.