Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Encarta[registered] Essential Thesaurus is a portable guide for choosing the right word. Over 200,000 synyms (words of similar meaning) and antonyms (words of opposite meaning) can be accessed from a quick-reference A-Z list of more than 25,000 entries. Contained in a small format, it can be easily slipped into a briefcase or college holdall. For words which have similar meanings, the Encarta[registered] Essential Thesaurus provides Compare and Contrast panels to highlight the differences. There are also thematic groupings of selected uns, eg. words for male and female animals, types of jewellery, and parts of a bike. The Encarta[registered] Essential Thesaurus is based on the electronic thesaurus in the popular Word[registered] word-processing program.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/07/2002
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight509 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited bySusan Jellis
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.